Breaking News

33 photos show why people miss Obama

33 photos show why people miss Obama




The compatibility with the children was really great.




From a little girl...



Young men who have grown up well……




I also made time for a "little elephant".




Everyone was soothed by the affection shown to the first lady.





Some of the moments they shared became a symbol of the Obama administration.




...With anyone.




Former President Obama quickly became familiar with world leaders such as German Chancellor Merkel.




I was really close to Prime Minister Trudeau of neighboring Canada.




With the Pope...



He was also close to this "pope"



Trying to make a frown with an Olympic athlete...




In Argentina, I danced tango.




Always be light-hearted.




Always calm at all times.



But you can get hot if you need to.




Don't be afraid to show some feelings. Even if it is during the election campaign for the presidential election...



Even the last days as president.



He knew the importance of respecting the history of the civil rights movement.



Everywhere I went, I remember that it was a model for young black men.



I always knew when to show affection. Whether it's my daughter...




Even Hillary Clinton, who became Secretary of State from his rival...




Be your dog.



He often thronged the internet. Remember this light-colored suit being talked about?



Like us, if my wife cuts her bangs, we praise her.



I even tried it myself.



I've experienced many inexplicable and mysterious moments like this complicated handshake.



When he was with Putin, he had a slightly dissatisfied expression.




He was armed by the President of the National Council of Raul Castro in Cuba.



But in most cases President Obama was able to do well with anyone. He was also active in going out and meeting people. With soldiers...



With supporters……





No comments